START: high noon Saturday
Start location will be in the SPONSOR CITY of which the G1NBC Station Affiliate is located. Visited Your Local Hometown G1NBC Stations for date, time and place.
FINISH: high noon Monday
Must have your store receipt stamped by the Non Profit and returned to the closing table, on time and has to be time stamped on or before high noon on Monday for the voting. Viewers choice award voting will be open for 48 hours. Winners will be posted on the G1NBC Studios and also the 48 Hour Shootout with it eight days.
You spend $15.00 HOW?
- $5 at a local grocery store must be a food to donate at the end of filming to the Local Food Bank
- $5 at a local pet store must be a pet supply to donate at the end of filming to the Humane Society
- $5 at a local hardware store store must be a tool to donate at the end of filming to the Habitat for Humanity
- Each of the items you purchase must be used in your filming. Must keep receipts they have to be stamped by the Non Profit.
There will be prize money and a designed glass award trophy handmade by Nicole Housey
PHOTO: Nicole Housey the artist owner of Nectar Studios and Joe Malik 3d Found of G1NBC
48 Hour Shootout fine print
- YOU CAN’T SPEND NO LESS THAN $5.00 AT EACH OF THE LOCAL BUSINESS.
- You must write film edit your 4-8 minute long film in 48 hours.
- The day of sign up you will be giving 3 more treatments that must be used in you filming.
- They is none at this time but we have the right to post it here for your review.